Director Corporate Services (f/m/d)
Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Frankfurt am Main
- The Head of Human Resources & Corporate Culture oversees all HR/CC delivery and ensures an effective HR & CC service which enables the company to achieve its business goals. He or she will develop and manage HR/CC strategies, and support the organizational development/teams/corporate culture.
- As Head of Human Resources and Corporate Culture you will initiate and drive the leadership development agenda, including innovative cultural transformation programs, change management activities as well as diversity & inclusion, HR Communication, and other related workstreams.
- Acting as a senior member of the leadership you will create impactful projects, and collaborate with multi-layered teams from throughout the organization aligning communications and best practices with Hyundai Capital Services (HCS).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Build, develop and empower high performing teams and individuals across the organization
- Collaboratively develop and specify objectives and key results across all areas of responsibility in alignment with the future needs and capabilities of the organization; Ensure a clear and data-driven organizational and cultural assessment
- Manage and facilitate the solution delivery and implementation processes in the area of responsibility and ensure expected benefits by systematically following up on success indicators and proactively identifying corrective actions
- Support our business growth by defining and implementing initiatives and processes in the areas of performance management, people development, feedback, compensation, and employer branding
- Ensure that we continuously improve our recruiting process to find the best talent
- Responsible for policy changes related to structure and compensation, strategic initiatives, and personnel resource management including staffing, promotions, and reporting relationships for the Bank
- Development of career framework and implementation of a talent development strategy
- Responsible for HR planning (Headcount/FTE and HR OPEX planning)
- Ensure compliant work environment (all Employment law/regulation related)
- Advise Managers and Employees on important HR topics, legal changes, and others
- Responsible for policy changes related to internal corporate culture programs/events, HCS Corporate Culture activities, and reporting relationships
- Oversee the facility/fleet management activities (e.g. infrastructure, company building, vendors, company car, and others)
- Responsible for coordination with HCS and affiliated companies including Hyundai Capital Group companies
- Organize and coordinate Global programs: Global Exchange Program, Global Site Visit, Senior and Junior Leadership Courses, New employee orientation, and others
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEEDEducation & Experience
- BS/BA required, Masters preferred in Business Administration or Business Psychology or Business Law
- 15+ years of experience in HR Strategic Planning/HR Management
- Financial Services/Banking experience preferred. Consulting experience a plus.
- Experience in operational and strategic HR
- Experienced in working in international environments
Skills, Personal Characteristics & Other Requirements
- Understanding of HCS Global Standard for operation, strategy and execution
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong managerial and team building skills
- Problem solving skills, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a changing environment with multiple priorities
- Fluent in German and English
WHY US?Our role as a captive for Hyundai Motor Germany and KIA Germany is characterized on the one hand by permanent growth. Contrary to the trend, we have been able to continuously increase our market share.
On the other hand, the many new vehicle models with innovative drives not only require professional support, but also the further development of existing processes and products.
That's why we are looking for you: motivated and enthusiastic employees who live the same dynamics in everyday life as we do as a captive.
And these are just a few of the many benefits:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Table football
If you trade in your home office for office space, you can expect more than just a breath-taking view of the Frankfurt am Main metropolitan region. We offer you modern and innovative workplaces with a great 360-degree view of the Main metropolis.